Monday 14 June 2010

The last chapter

So my journey of self exploration is finally over, well as far as college is concerned. It all seems to have started and ended in the same place, St Agnes. Not knowing what I would have found when I rocked up here ten weeks ago, i was inspired and astounded by the scenery and the people I met. The beauty of the place influenced me both as a person and as an artist and the work I produced thereafter. Being back here now, reminds me of why it inspired me and why it was a life changing experience. Although not working now, I am having time to explore the beaches, walk the cliffs and rest and recuperate after a seemingly short two years. So this chapter is over, but it is only the start to new voyages of self discovery.
Please carry on reading my blog as I will update it with all my ventures and amusing experiences!

No comments:

Post a Comment