Tuesday 27 April 2010

Another day, another place

So another day has passed. Another night in my tent. Another awakening to bright sunshine. Another morning hangover.
So I had a day trip to Norwich yesterday. My day started quite normally and continued quite normally too. After getting up and having breakfast (2 pieces of toast with chocolate spread - yum!) I preceded to drive, the hour and a bit long drive, to Norwich. After a few struggling gear changes I got into the swing of things and my Dad didn't seem to wince too much. It was a good day for driving - apart from the only dual carriage parts of the A140 being restricted to one lane and only 40 mph. Bloody killjoys.
After my Dad's half an hour meeting we headed into the city for a small walk around and lunch at our normal eatery. An hour or so later with a stomach full of nachos, chilli con carne, guacamole and cheese we headed back home. The familiarity of the roads was useful on the way home as my lovely father decided to fall asleep after his very strenuous day. I was left alone at the wheel - scary huh!
The evening was as uninteresting as ever what with my normal meal of some tinned concoction and then falling into a familiar half sleep.
Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment